As an industrial manufacturing company with a solid reputation, you’ve established an online presence. But …
- Are you driving the right kind of prospects to your website?
- Does your website content even resonate with real world needs that buyers have?
- Have you been successful in converting site visitors into customers, and if not, what obstacles are standing in your way?
- How can you measure the effectiveness of your company’s internet marketing efforts?
When you develop a partnership with us, we’ll answer these questions for you and develop both short-term and long-term strategies to improve your overall website marketing in 6 key areas:
1) Content Creation, Curation and Leveraging
2) Search Engine Visibility AKA High Rankings
3) Effective, Targeted Strategic Paid Ads AKA PPC Marketing
4) Links That Point People (and Search Engines) to YOUR Website
5) Measurable Stats Showing You Which Ads & Listings Work – and Which Don’t
6) Buttoned Up Lead Collection so You Can Follow Up with Prospects
At NetTrack, our six-pronged approach keeps your company visible and interactive at the “information gathering stage” of the buying process. This stage is the most critical time for your company’s website, because this is when your prospects initiate the purchasing process.
NetTrack works one-on-one with your company continuously improving your website marketing performance. Our work to improve and maintain your website comes with a price. But, for an average client, an entire year of personalized, interactive service provided by NetTrack is offset by the acquisition of 1 to 3 sales.
NetTrack is based in Cleveland, Ohio. We are happy to meet with you in person or by phone to discuss your website marketing and search engine optimization needs. Please call 216-321-8894 or click here to contact us.